0.57mm Hole Brass Coarse Woven Mesh
0.57mm hole brass coarse woven mesh is made from solid brass wire. This is top quality mesh that is especially suited to interior decorative panelling. Coarse woven wire mesh is an important tool in many applications, such as filtration and sifting. With a hole size of 0.57mm, its woven construction offers excellent resistance to wear and tear while allowing unrestricted access to air, water and other materials. This product has been carefully manufactured to ensure long-lasting durability in any environment while providing you with the necessary level of performance.
Brass contains little and as a consequence it do not rust, but it does react to oxygen. Brass is not a natural metal, but is an alloy of copper, zinc, and other elements, which also resists corrosion.
Wait!! Before you order your mesh please first check out our clearance listing which is where we put all of our over-run bargain rolls at reduced prices. You never know, you might find just the roll that you need for your purposes.
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of woven mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require. Chicken wire, insect meshing and rodent mesh materials are also available in large stock quantities at bargain prices.
Wire Cloth Specification
The specifications of this woven wire mesh are as below:
- Mesh Count = 30 holes per linear inch
- Holes / Wires Per Square Inch = 900 holes per square inch
- Wire Thickness = 0.28mm
- Hole Size / Aperture = 0.57mm
- Open Area % = 45%
- Cut With – We would cut this with kitchen scissors
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted woven mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
What Other Woven Mesh Options Are Available?
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of woven wire mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require.
FAQs For This Product
How Do I Cut Brass Woven Mesh?
Cutting brass woven wire mesh can be done using a few different methods, depending on the specific tools and materials available.
Here are some basic tips:
- Scissors or snips: For small cuts or irregular shapes, scissors or snips can be used to cut brass woven wire mesh. This method is best suited for fine mesh sizes and thinner wire diameters. We would use kitchen scissors to cut this mesh specification.
- Wire cutters: Wire cutters can be used to cut brass woven wire mesh for larger cuts or more precise shapes. This method is best suited for thicker wire diameters and larger mesh sizes. We would use wire cutters for this heavy duty brass woven mesh for example.
Make sure that you cut along the aperture for the best results. If you cut across the weave the structure may suffer and you may be left with a sharp edge.
What Can This Woven Mesh Filter?
Some examples of substances that can be effectively filtered through 0.57mm aperture brass woven mesh include:
- Coarse sand: This brass mesh can effectively filter out coarse sand particles, making it useful for applications such as filtering water or separating materials in mining and construction industries.
- Gravel: It can also filter out larger gravel particles, making it useful for filtration applications in landscaping or construction. This is not an especially strong mesh however so it would need a tight frame over a small area.
- Debris and larger contaminants: 0.57mm brass mesh can filter out larger debris and contaminants, such as leaves or twigs, in applications such as air filters or HVAC systems.
Can I Weld This Mesh?
No. It is not recommended to weld this brass mesh specification as the heat generated during welding can cause the mesh to warp or distort, affecting the mesh structure and performance.
Instead of welding, brass mesh can be joined using mechanical fasteners or adhesive bonding methods, depending on the specific application and requirements.
Check out our blog ‘everything that you need to know about brass wire mesh’ for more information on this product. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers. Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
You may also be interested in our blog about hardware cloth. This article explains the term in great detail.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.