0.263mm Hole Brass Fine Mesh Screen
Brass fine mesh screen sheet is made from 0.263mm brass wire. This is top quality mesh that is especially suited to fine filtration and sieving.
Brass woven mesh is an excellent choice for several industrial applications that require filtration and screening. With its fine mesh screen and 0.263mm hole size, it can effectively filter out even the tiniest particles without clogging. Its brass composition also makes it durable, corrosion-resistant, and long-lasting. The 0.16mm wire thickness enhances its strength, which is especially important in high-temperature or high-pressure environments. The 60 holes per linear inch further improve its filtration capabilities, making it ideal for precise screening applications. When it comes to top quality brass mesh sheets, this type of mesh is a popular choice.
Wait!! Before you order your mesh please first check out our clearance listing which is where we put all of our over-run bargain rolls at reduced prices. You never know, you might find just the roll that you need for your purposes.
Wire Cloth Specification
The specifications of this woven wire mesh are as below:
- Holes / Wires Per Linear Inch = 60
- Holes / Wires Per Square Inch = 3,600
- Wire Thickness = 0.16mm
- Hole Size / Aperture = 0.263mm
- Open Area % = 39%
- Cut With – Scissors. We would use scissors
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
What Other Woven Mesh Options Are Available?
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of woven wire mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require.
FAQs For This Product
What Are The Common Applications For Brass Mesh?
This brass mesh is a fairly fine specification that can be used in a variety of applications. Here are some common applications for brass meshing materials:
- Filtration: Brass mesh with a hole size of 0.263mm is commonly used as a filter medium for liquids and gases. It can effectively remove particles and impurities while allowing the liquid or gas to flow through.
- Insect screens: This mesh has been used as a super fine insect screen. However, we would advise that you select something from our insect mesh range for this purpose, as we believe the holes to be too small overall, which would block airflow. We usually recommend something around 1mm for the best overall results.
- Decorative accents: The warm, golden colour of brass mesh can add a decorative element to architectural and design projects. Brass can be used for feature walls, decorative screens, and interior design elements. We would recommend a heavier mesh for this purpose. This 2.5mm hole brass mesh is very popular for decorative applications.
- Scientific and laboratory applications: Brass mesh with a hole size of 0.263mm can be used as a sample holder or support for various laboratory applications, including microscopy and spectroscopy.
- Industrial applications: Brass mesh with a small hole size can be used in industrial applications such as sieving, sorting, and straining. This mesh is an extremely popular filter mesh specification.
How Do I Clean And Maintain Brass Woven Wire?
Wire woven from fine brass requires gentle care to maintain its appearance and integrity. The following steps can be taken to maintain fine brass woven wire:
Cleaning the wire mesh with a soft-bristled brush or a dry cloth is an effective way to remove dust and debris. The wire should not be damaged by abrasive materials or rough cloths.
For further cleaning of the wire mesh, use mild soap and warm water. Take care not to rub too hard when wiping the wire mesh with a soft cloth or sponge dipped in the solution.
Remove all soap residue from the wire mesh by rinsing thoroughly after washing. Keep the brass finish as clean as possible by removing all soap residue.
Before handling or storing the wire mesh, allow it to air dry completely. Drying wire mesh with a hairdryer or other heat source can cause the wires to warp or bend.
Brass wire mesh should be polished or cleaned periodically to maintain its finish and prevent tarnishing.
How Do I Cut And Bend This Fine Mesh Sheet?
We would advise that you use kitchen scissors, as we have done in this quick video guide.
Bending too would be very easy. We would fold this mesh by hand without any issue. This filter mesh is bordering on being a fine specification, so it is light and easy to manipulate.
Check out our blog ‘everything that you need to know about brass wire mesh’ for more information on this product. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers. Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
You may also be interested in our blog about hardware cloth. This article explains the term in great detail.
Also, we have an ever expanding YouTube channel. We created this channel to help showcase our products, inform our customers on the wire mesh market, and use our position as a trusted authority in our industry to help all to understand exactly what metal mesh can offer.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.