Woven Wire Stainless Steel Meshing
0.129mm hole stainless steel meshing screen in top quality 304 grade made from 0.03mm wire. As you can see from the image, this is a fine mesh specification. The holes are very small and not especially visible by naked eye. It is of interest to anyone who needs a fine mesh for any application. You would be able to bend and fold this mesh by hand very easily.
If you’re looking for high-quality fine stainless steel meshing, you may want to consider the super fine stainless steel woven wire cloth with 160 holes per linear inch, 0.03mm wire thickness, 0.129mm hole size and 66% open area. This specific type of mesh is intricately woven to deliver an extremely precise and durable result. It is perfect for applications that require extra strength, corrosion resistance, and a superior finish. Whether you intend to use it for filtering, sieving, straining, or screening, this super-fine mesh will surely meet and exceed your expectations. With its remarkable engineering and exceptional strength, you can trust this stainless steel woven wire cloth to deliver the performance you need, every time.
Below are the specifications of this 0.129mm hole filter mesh:
- Holes / Wires Per Linear Inch = 160
- Holes / Wires Per Square Inch =25,600
- Wire Thickness = 0.03mm
- Hole Size / Aperture = 0.129mm
- Open Area % = 66%
- Cut With – Standard kitchen scissors or fingers alone. We would use fingertips to tear this mesh to size
You will find this fine metal gauze mesh to be of interest if you require very strong product for a filtration application. The stainless steel wire used to make this heavy duty mesh is 304 grade, which provides excellent corrosion resistance.
Wait!! Before you order your mesh please first check out our clearance listing which is where we put all of our over-run bargain rolls at reduced prices. You never know, you might find just the roll that you need for your purposes
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
We also offer a massive range of 304 stainless steel perforated metal sheet options from immediate stock. In order to produce stainless steel perforated metal sheet, flat sheet metal is punched with round or square holes. Perforated sheets are commonly often used in applications where the passing of air is required. Because the holes are punched, it is possible to have a far stronger finished metal product than it would be for the equivalent thickness in woven or welded mesh.
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of wire mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require. Chicken wire, insect meshing and rodent mesh materials are also available in large stock quantities at bargain prices.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.
FAQs For This Product
What Can Fine Stainless Steel Meshing Be Used For?
0.129mm hole fine stainless steel meshing can be used for a variety of applications that require a very fine mesh. Here are some examples of how this type of meshing can be used:
- Filtration: 0.129mm hole fine stainless steel meshing can be used as a filter medium for liquids, gases, or solids. I has been used by our customers to remove impurities, separate particles, and control the flow of fluids in a wide range of industries.
- Sieving: This type of meshing can be used as a sieve to separate fine particles from a mixture or classify materials by size. It can be used in industries such as mining, agriculture, and construction. This mesh has proven to be a popular filter media for powders and chemicals.
- Printing: 0.129mm hole fine stainless steel meshing can be used in the printing industry to create fine detail and produce high-quality prints. It is often used in applications such as screen printing and stencil making.
- Laboratory settings: This type of meshing can be used in laboratory settings for a variety of purposes, such as separating particles or suspensions, conducting experiments, or filtering solutions.
We would not recommend this mesh for use as an insect screen because the holes are too fine. We would suggest a mesh with a hole size nearer to 1mm to better preserve desired airflow levels.
Is Fine Woven Wire Mesh Made In Other Metals?
Yes. If we are using anything over 100 holes per linear inch as the definition of ‘fine’, then we do have a few options in alternative metals.
Stainless steel makes up the vast majority of fine mesh that is produced. This is because it is so commonly used for filtration and sieving by industry.
How Is This Woven Cloth Cut?
We would cut fine woven wire cloth by fingertips alone. Check out this video to show how this can be done.
Scissors would also easily cut this mesh.
Check out our blog ‘everything that you need to know about woven filter mesh’ for more information on this product. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers.
You may also be interested in our blog about hardware cloth. This article explains the term in great detail.
We also have an ever expanding YouTube channel. We created this channel to help showcase our products, inform our customers on the wire mesh market, and use our position as a trusted authority in our industry to help all to understand exactly what metal mesh can offer.
Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.