Coarse Woven Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
0.42mm hole coarse woven stainless steel mesh in top quality 304 grade made from 0.22mm wire. As you can see from the image, this is a coarse mesh specification. This mesh is fairly coarse, but the holes are very small and not especially visible by naked eye. It is of interest to anyone who needs a coarse for any application. You would be able to bend this mesh by hand very easily. Once bent it would hold its shape.
If you’re searching for a reliable industrial mesh, then the 0.42mm Hole Coarse Mesh 304 Woven Stainless Steel – 0.22mm Wire – 40 LPI by The Mesh Company is worth considering. Made from high-quality woven stainless steel, this mesh boasts a 0.42mm hole size, which is perfect for filtering applications. With its 0.22mm wire diameter and 40 lines per inch (LPI), it is a sturdy and durable option that can withstand harsh environments and high temperatures. Not only is this mesh long-lasting, but it is also easy to clean and maintain.
We like to recommend this mesh for use as a super fine insect mesh to block midges and mosquitos.
Wire Cloth Specification
Below are the specifications of this 0.87mm hole coarse strainer mesh:
- Holes / Wires Per Linear Inch = 40
- Holes / Wires Per Square Inch = 1,600
- Wire Thickness = 0.22mm
- Hole Size / Aperture = 0.42mm
- Open Area % = 43%
- Cut With – Tin snips or standard kitchen scissors. We would use scissors to cut this to size
Wait!! Before you order your mesh please first check out our clearance listing which is where we put all of our over-run bargain rolls at reduced prices. You never know, you might find just the roll that you need for your purposes.
We also offer a massive range of 304 stainless steel perforated metal sheet options from immediate stock. In order to produce stainless steel perforated metal sheet, flat sheet metal is punched with round or square holes. Perforated sheet in application is required. Because the holes are punched, it is possible to have a far stronger finished metal product than it would be for the equivalent thickness in woven or welded mesh.
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
What Other Woven Mesh Options Are Available?
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of woven wire mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require.
FAQs For This Product
Is This Type Of Mesh Magnetic?
304 stainless steel is generally non-magnetic, but may exhibit some magnetic properties if it has been cold worked (processed at low temperatures). However, the magnetic properties are usually minimal and don’t typically impact the mesh’s use in most applications. It’s always best to confirm with the manufacturer if the magnetic properties of the mesh are a concern for your specific application.
What Applications Is This Mesh Suitable For?
ne major application for this type of mesh is in “midge meshing”. The mesh can effectively serve as a barrier for tiny insects such as midges (also known as “no-see-ums” or sand flies), while still allowing for air circulation. This makes it a popular choice for window screens, doors, and other protective barriers in homes or buildings, particularly in areas with high midge activity.
In addition to this, it can also be used for filtration purposes in industrial settings, as safety guards on machinery, in outdoor structures for protection against elements, and in construction for reinforcement purposes. It’s flexible enough to be shaped as needed, which makes it versatile for a wide range of uses.
How Should I Cut This Woven Stainless Steel?
We would use standard kitchen scissors to cut this mesh material. See our quick video for tips.
Check out our blog ‘everything that you need to know about woven filter mesh’ for more information on this product.
You may also be interested in our blog about hardware cloth. This article explains the term in great detail.
Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
Also, we have an ever expanding YouTube channel. We created this channel to help showcase our products, inform our customers on the wire mesh market, and use our position as a trusted authority in our industry to help all to understand exactly what metal mesh can offer.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.