Stainless Steel Perforated Metal Mesh Panel
5mm square hole stainless steel perforated metal mesh panel are produced by punching flat sheet metal with a specific pattern. This is driven by the customer’s requirement for the metal for cosmetic or application purposes.
The 5mm square stainless perforated mesh panel is an ideal product for many applications, offering strength and durability. Made of corrosion-resistant materials, the mesh panel is made to last in any environment. Whether you’re using it as a protection or security panel, or for ventilation, heat resistance, and acoustic performance, this mesh panel meets most of your needs. It has excellent resistance to impact and vibration damage, so it can be used in situations where safety matters. The mesh panels are not just for enclosures and covers; its robust design makes it suitable for other projects as well.
Specification Of This Mesh Panel:
- Hole Size (Aperture) – 5mm square hole
- Pitch – 8mm. The pitch is measured from the start of one hole to the next or the hole size plus the gap between the hole
- Thickness – 1mm thick flat sheet
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
We also offer a massive range of stainless steel perforated metal sheet options from immediate stock. In order to produce stainless steel perforated metal sheet, flat sheet metal is punched with round or square holes. Perforated sheets are commonly often used in applications where the passing of air is required. Because the holes are punched, it is possible to have a far stronger finished metal product than it would be for the equivalent thickness in woven or welded mesh.
FAQs For This Product
How Strong Is This Mesh Panel?
The strength of stainless steel perforated metal mesh depends on various factors such as the grade of stainless steel, the thickness and size of the mesh, the shape and size of the holes, and the pattern and orientation of the perforations. Generally, stainless steel perforated metal mesh is a strong and durable material that can withstand high loads and stresses.
For example, a 1mm thick stainless steel perforated metal mesh with a small hole size and a tight perforation pattern can have a higher strength and stiffness than a mesh with larger holes and a looser pattern. Additionally, the grade of stainless steel used can affect the strength and corrosion resistance of the mesh. Higher grades of stainless steel, such as 316 or 304, are typically stronger and more resistant to corrosion than lower grades.
Can I Bend It?
Yes, it is possible to bend 1mm thick stainless steel perforated metal, but the ease of bending and the minimum bend radius depend on various factors such as the grade of stainless steel, the size and shape of the mesh, and the method and tooling used for bending.
Stainless steel perforated metal can be a relatively stiff and brittle material, especially in higher grades such as 316 or 304. Therefore, it is important to use appropriate bending techniques and tooling to avoid cracking, warping, or other defects.
What Particle Size Will Pass Through This Mesh?
5mm. Anything smaller than the given hole size will filter through.
Check out our blog square hole perforated metal sheet for more information on that large range of materials.
Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers. Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.