Coarse Stainless Steel Woven Mesh Wire
0.91mm hole coarse woven stainless steel mesh in top quality 304 grade made from 0.36mm wire. As you can see from the image, this is a coarse mesh specification. This mesh is fairly coarse, but the holes are very small and not especially visible by naked eye. It is of interest to anyone who needs a coarse for any application. You would be able to bend this mesh by hand very easily. Once bent it would hold its shape.
With a robust wire thickness of 0.36mm and a configuration of 400 wires per square inch, this screen has been designed to ensure precise particle separation. The 0.96mm aperture size ensures a meticulous sieving process, optimising particle segregation.
A key feature of this mesh is its impressive 51% open area. This characteristic ensures a balance between particle retention and flow-through, making it ideal for sieving operations where accuracy and efficiency are paramount. For professionals seeking a reliable sieving solution, this mesh stands out as an industry benchmark.
Wire Cloth Specification
The specifications of this woven wire mesh are as below:
- Holes / Wires Per Linear Inch = 20
- Holes / Wires Per Square Inch = 400
- Wire Thickness = 0.36mm
- Hole Size / Aperture = 0.96mm
- Open Area % = 51%
- Cut With – Tin snips or standard kitchen scissors. We would use scissors to cut this to size
Wait!! Before you order your mesh please first check out our clearance listing which is where we put all of our over-run bargain rolls at reduced prices. You never know, you might find just the roll that you need for your purposes.
We also offer a massive range of 304 stainless steel perforated metal sheet options from immediate stock. In order to produce stainless steel perforated metal sheet, flat sheet metal is punched with round or square holes. Perforated sheet in application is required. Because the holes are punched, it is possible to have a far stronger finished metal product than it would be for the equivalent thickness in woven or welded mesh.
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
What Other Woven Mesh Options Are Available?
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of woven wire mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require.
FAQs For This Product
What’s The Maximum Roll Size Available?
This coarse stainless steel woven mesh wire is available in rolls of 30 metres x 1.2 metres. This is the industry standard size for woven wire mesh rolls. This is because 100ft x 4ft is a simple measurement for production.
What Does “20 Mesh” Mean?
“20-mesh” means there are 20 wires per linear inch, resulting in 400 wires per square inch.
What Is The Primary Application Of This Mesh Wire?
The primary application of woven wire mesh of this size (0.96mm), is sieving and particle separation. A mesh of this type is ideal for segregating particles according to their size due to its precise wire configuration and large open areas. As a result, unwanted materials will be kept out of the system, while desired particles will be allowed to pass through. A wide range of industries use these types of sieving applications, including the food and pharmaceutical industries, agriculture, mineral processing, chemical processing, and many more.
Check out our blog ‘everything that you need to know about woven filter mesh’ for more information on this product. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers.
Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
Also, we have an ever expanding YouTube channel. We created this channel to help showcase our products, inform our customers on the wire mesh market, and use our position as a trusted authority in our industry to help all to understand exactly what metal mesh can offer.
You may also be interested in our blog about hardware cloth. This article explains the term in great detail.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.