Stainless Steel Woven Wire Fine Mesh
0.15mm hole stainless steel woven wire fine mesh material in top quality 304 grade made from 0.1mm wire. As you can see from the image, this is a fine mesh specification. The holes are very small and not especially visible by naked eye. It is of interest to anyone who needs a fine mesh for any application. You would be able to bend and fold this mesh by hand very easily.
Wire Cloth Specification
The specifications of this woven wire mesh are as below:
- Holes / Wires Per Linear Inch = 100
- Holes / Wires Per Square Inch =10,000
- Wire Thickness = 0.114mm
- Hole Size / Aperture = 0.14mm
- Open Area % = 20%
- Cut With – Standard kitchen scissors or fingers alone. We would use fingertips to tear this mesh to size
Wait!! Before you order your mesh please first check out our clearance listing which is where we put all of our over-run bargain rolls at reduced prices. You never know, you might find just the roll that you need for your purposes.
We also offer a massive range of 304 stainless steel perforated metal sheet options from immediate stock. In order to produce stainless steel perforated metal sheet, flat sheet metal is punched with round or square holes. Perforated sheets are commonly often used in applications where the passing of air is required. Because the holes are punched, it is possible to have a far stronger finished metal product than it would be for the equivalent thickness in woven or welded mesh.
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
What Other Woven Mesh Options Are Available?
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of woven wire mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require.
FAQs For This Product
What Is This Fine Mesh Made Of?
This mesh is produced using 304 grade stainless steel wires.
304 grade stainless steel fine woven wire mesh is the top of the range for protection and filtration products – perfect for a wide range of applications. 304 stainless steel is a corrosion resistant material.
This quality mesh can withstand all types of exposure, making it ideal for use indoors or outside in even the toughest conditions. Its fine mesh provides high resolution filtering, making it perfect for maintaining durability at extremely small openings.
What Is Finer 100 Mesh Or 200 Mesh?
Good question. We refer to 100 mesh to mean 100 holes per linear inch. But, in general the mesh industry will refer to 100 mesh as 100 micron. So what is a micron?
1 micron = 0.001 millimetres (mm)
To convert microns to mm, divide the number of microns by 1000.
Therefore, 100 microns = 100/1000 = 0.1mm.
So, 100 microns is equivalent to 0.1mm and 200 microns will be 0.2mm. Meaning that the smaller the micron number the finer the mesh specification.
The product in this listing is 154 micron and our finest mesh option is 26. This really is a fine mesh.
What Can This Mesh Be Used For?
We would advise that this mesh is ideal for fine filtration applications. There is only a 20% open area, which means that the wire content is high in relation to the holes. This makes it tough and able to withstand high pressure filtration tasks.
As you can see from the images, the holes are barely visible.
How Do I Cut This Mesh?
As with many of our fine mesh specifications we would use scissors to cut a small line in the mesh, then make another. We would then use our fingertips to pull the mesh into a long, thin strip. This makes the most accurate cut along the mesh. Using scissors along the full length would also work, but with mesh this fine it is easy to cut across the wires.
Check out our blog ‘everything that you need to know about woven filter mesh’ for more information on this product. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers. Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
You may also be interested in our blog about hardware cloth. This article explains the term in great detail.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.