Stainless Steel Woven Wire Filter Mesh
0.123mm hole stainless steel filter mesh in top quality 304 grade made from 0.043mm wire. As you can see from the image, this is a fine mesh specification. The holes are very small and not especially visible by naked eye. It is of interest to anyone who needs a fine mesh for any application. You would be able to bend and fold this mesh by hand very easily.
Introducing our stainless steel filter mesh: a meticulously designed material optimal for fine filtration applications. This mesh is crafted from 304-grade stainless steel, a quality known for its durability and resistance to corrosion, making it suitable for a wide range of environments. With 130 holes per linear inch and a staggering 16,900 holes per square inch, it provides a balance of breathability and filtration efficacy. Its wire thickness stands at a minimal 0.043mm, while the hole size or aperture measures at 0.152mm. This ensures an open area percentage of 49%, allowing substances to flow with ease while filtering out undesired particles. One of the standout features of this product is its ease of customisation. It can be conveniently cut to the desired size using standard kitchen scissors. Even more impressively, the mesh can be torn to size using just fingertips, demonstrating both its adaptability and user-friendliness.
Whether you’re looking for a solution in the food industry, water purification, or any domain where fine filtration is paramount, our stainless steel filter mesh serves as a reliable choice.
Wire Cloth Specification
The specifications of this woven wire mesh are as below:
- Holes / Wires Per Linear Inch = 130
- Holes / Wires Per Square Inch =16,900
- Wire Thickness = 0.043mm
- Hole Size / Aperture = 0.152mm
- Open Area % = 49%
- Cut With – Standard kitchen scissors or fingers alone. We would use fingertips to tear this mesh to size
Wait!! Before you order your mesh please first check out our clearance listing which is where we put all of our over-run bargain rolls at reduced prices. You never know, you might find just the roll that you need for your purposes.
We also offer a massive range of 304 stainless steel perforated metal sheet options from immediate stock. In order to produce stainless steel perforated metal sheet, flat sheet metal is punched with round or square holes. Perforated sheet in application is required. Because the holes are punched, it is possible to have a far stronger finished metal product than it would be for the equivalent thickness in woven or welded mesh.
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
What Other Woven Mesh Options Are Available?
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of woven wire mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require.
FAQs For This Product
What Is Stainless Steel Filter Mesh Used For?
Stainless steel filter mesh, due to its fine weaving and robust properties, serves a multitude of purposes across various industries. Typically, it is employed in filtration applications where precise particle separation is essential. The food and beverage industry uses it to strain liquids, preventing impurities from entering consumables. Pharmaceuticals use it to refine compounds to ensure purity. Water treatment plants also use this mesh to filter contaminants from water. In addition to filtration, it’s also used in ventilation systems, insect screens, and even certain protective gear. 304-grade stainless steel assures durability, corrosion resistance, and consistency in performance across a wide range of applications.
Is The Stainless Steel Filter Mesh Suitable For Outdoor Use?
The stainless steel filter mesh can be used outdoors. As 304-grade stainless steel, it is highly resistant to oxidation and corrosion, making it particularly durable outdoors. Due to its inherent strength, it can withstand the effects of weather elements. In addition, stainless steel mesh is not affected by UV radiation, unlike some plastics or fabrics. For marine or highly chlorinated settings, a higher grade like 316 might be a better choice.
Is This Mesh Environmentally Friendly?
Yes, the stainless steel filter mesh is environmentally friendly. Stainless steel, as a material, offers several environmental benefits:
- Durability and Longevity: Stainless steel is known for its durability. The longer lifespan means fewer replacements and less waste.
- Recyclability: Stainless steel is 100% recyclable. At the end of its life, the mesh can be recycled without any degradation, meaning it can be repurposed into new products without losing quality.
- Corrosion Resistance: Its resistance to corrosion means fewer resources are needed for maintenance or replacements, leading to a reduction in environmental impact over time.
- Non-toxic: 304-grade stainless steel does not release toxic substances into the environment during its use or at the end of its life.
- Efficient Production: Modern methods of producing stainless steel are becoming more energy-efficient and have a lower carbon footprint.
- Reduction in Waste: The ability to easily cut or tear the mesh to size reduces wastage as users can customise it to their specific needs.
Check out our blog ‘everything that you need to know about woven filter mesh’ for more information on this product. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers.
Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
You may also be interested in our blog about hardware cloth. This article explains the term in great detail.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.