Stainless Steel Metal Wire Mesh Cloth
0.043mm hole stainless steel fine metal wire mesh cloth material in top quality 304 grade made from 0.035mm wire. As you can see from the image, this is a fine mesh specification. The holes are very small and not especially visible by naked eye. It is of interest to anyone who needs a fine mesh for any application. You would be able to bend and fold this mesh by hand very easily.
Our 0.043mm stainless metal wire mesh is the perfect solution for superior protection and filtration. The metal mesh is crafted with very fine precision for top quality results every time. Such a metal mesh can be used in numerous applications ranging from air conditioning or industrial to medical or aerospace projects. Our metal wire mesh will guarantee reliable performance regardless of the project.
Wire Cloth Specification
The specifications of this woven wire mesh are as below:
- Holes / Wires Per Linear Inch = 325
- Holes / Wires Per Square Inch = 105,625
- Wire Thickness = 0.035mm
- Hole Size / Aperture = 0.043mm
- Open Area % = 30%
- Cut With – Standard kitchen scissors or fingers alone. We would use fingertips to tear this mesh to size
Wait!! Before you order your mesh please first check out our clearance listing which is where we put all of our over-run bargain rolls at reduced prices. You never know, you might find just the roll that you need for your purposes.
We also offer a massive range of 304 stainless steel perforated metal sheet options from immediate stock. In order to produce stainless steel perforated metal sheet, flat sheet metal is punched with round or square holes. Perforated sheets are commonly often used in applications where the passing of air is required. Because the holes are punched, it is possible to have a far stronger finished metal product than it would be for the equivalent thickness in woven or welded mesh.
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
What Other Woven Mesh Options Are Available?
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of woven wire mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require.
Copper, brass, black, and galvanised steel wire mesh materials are also available in large stock quantities at bargain prices. See our blog for specific information on all of our various
FAQs For This Product
How Fine Is This Metal Wire Mesh?
Our customers are constantly being amazed by how fine stainless steel mesh can be. This particular mesh has the feel of high quality silk.
Is This Mesh Good For Filtration?
Super fine mesh can be used for filtration applications where small particles need to be removed from liquids or gases. Mesh with 325 holes per linear inch can filter out very small particles, making it ideal for applications where high levels of filtration are required. This mesh is often used to sieve super fine powders for the chemical processing industry.
This super fine mesh can also be used in microfluidics applications, where very small volumes of fluids need to be manipulated.
How Many Holes Are There Per Square Inch?
There are 325 holes and wires per linear inch. To calculate the holes per square inch amount, simply multiple 325 x 325.
The amount of holes per square inch in the mesh is 105,625. This is a seriously fine mesh.
How Do I Calculate The Open Area % Of Wire Mesh?
To calculate the open area % of woven mesh, you can use the following formula:
Open Area % = (A / B) x 100
- A is the total area of the openings in the mesh.
- B is the total area of the mesh (including the wires or strands).
To calculate A, you can use the following formula:
A = (L x W x N x T) / (P x P)
- L is the length of the mesh.
- W is the width of the mesh.
- N is the number of openings per linear inch.
- T is the wire or strand diameter.
- P is the center-to-center distance between two adjacent wires or strands in the mesh.
To calculate B, you can use the following formula:
B = [(N x T) + P]^2
Once you have calculated A and B, you can plug them into the first formula to determine the open area % of the mesh.
Check out our blog ‘everything that you need to know about woven filter mesh’ for more information on this product. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers. Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
You may also be interested in our blog about hardware cloth. This article explains the term in great detail.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.
There are no reviews yet.