Stainless Steel Metal Perforated Sheet
6mm stainless steel metal perforated sheet is produced by punching flat sheet metal with a specific pattern. This is driven by the customer’s requirement for the metal for cosmetic or application purposes. Our 6mm round stainless steel metal perforated sheets offer superior strength and lasting durability. These metal perforated sheets are made from robust stainless steel and feature detailed punched designs for optimal results. Whether you need it for decorative purposes, utility needs or both, our metal perforated sheets can meet your demands. We guarantee that these metal perforated sheets will remain in pristine condition even after extended use in various environments or conditions.
Specification Of This Mesh:
- Hole Size (Aperture) – 6mm round hole
- Pitch – 9mm. The pitch is measured from the start of one hole to the next or the hole size plus the gap between the hole
- Thickness – 0.6mm thick flat sheet
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted metallic mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
We also offer a massive range of stainless steel perforated metal sheet options from immediate stock. In order to produce stainless steel perforated metal sheet, flat sheet metal is punched with round or square holes. Perforated sheets are commonly often used in applications where the passing of air is required. Because the holes are punched, it is possible to have a far stronger finished metal product than it would be for the equivalent thickness in woven or welded mesh.
FAQs For This Product
What Is Stainless Perforated Sheet Metal Used For?
More than any others, we have supplied customers with stainless metal mesh for these applications:
- Filters: Stainless steel perforated sheets are often used as filters in a range of industries, including food and beverage processing, pharmaceuticals, and water treatment.
- Architectural design: Perforated stainless steel is frequently used in architectural design as a decorative element, as well as for sun shading and noise reduction.
- Industrial separation: The holes in perforated stainless steel sheets can be used to separate different materials or to control the flow of liquids and gases.
- Security: Perforated stainless steel sheets are also used in security applications, such as for vehicle grills, security doors, and fencing.
- Automotive: Stainless steel perforated sheets are used in the automotive industry for things like air intake grills, muffler covers, and catalytic converter covers.
How Do You Cut Perforated Metal?
We would always advise letting us cut our metals to size for you on our industrial guillotine. Contact our team if you have a specific requirement.
Alternatively it is possible to cut this material with these options:
- Tin snips: For small, simple cuts, a pair of tin snips can be used to manually cut the metal.
- Band saw: For larger cuts, a band saw can be used to make straight or curved cuts in the metal.
- Shear: A metal shear can be used to cut the metal into straight lines, similar to a pair of scissors.
- Punch press: A punch press can be used to create the perforations in the metal, as well as to make cuts.
- Plasma cutter: A plasma cutter can be used to make precise cuts in the metal, and is a good option for thicker sheets of perforated metal.
What Is A Triangle Pattern Perforated Sheet?
Please use the image below for reference. Basically the holes have been punched into a triangular pattern. Other pattern options include staggered and square.
Check out our blog ‘the benefits of stainless steel perforated metal sheets’ for more information on that large range of materials.
Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers. Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too