Stainless Steel Perforated Mesh Panels
10mm stainless steel perforated metal mesh panels is produced by punching flat sheet metal with a specific pattern. Stunning mesh panels with 10mm round holes, perfect for a large variety of architectural and industrial applications. These stainless steel mesh panels are made of premium, high quality material and have excellent stability in all weather conditions. They are resistant to corrosion and wear, making them ideal for outdoor projects. The mesh pattern allows light and air flow into indoor spaces while also providing great protection from harsh elements. An excellent choice to not only make a statement but also provide superior strength, these mesh panels are perfect for your next project!
Perforated sheets are commonly often used in applications where the passing of air is required. Because the holes are punched it is possible to have a far stronger finished metal product than it would be for the equivalent thickness in woven or welded mesh. Ventilation and filtration are the main uses for this mesh type.
Specification Of This Mesh:
- Hole Size (Aperture) – 10mm round hole
- Pitch – 15mm. The pitch is measured from the start of one hole to the next or the hole size plus the gap between the hole
- Thickness – 1.5mm thick flat sheet
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted metallic mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
We also offer a massive range of stainless steel perforated metal sheet options from immediate stock. In order to produce stainless steel perforated metal sheet, flat sheet metal is punched with round or square holes. Perforated sheets are commonly often used in applications where the passing of air is required. Because the holes are punched, it is possible to have a far stronger finished metal product than it would be for the equivalent thickness in woven or welded mesh.
FAQs For These Mesh Panels
Mild Steel vs Stainless Steel Mesh Panels?
- Mild steel: Mild steel is a type of carbon steel that is known for its strength and durability. It is an economical option for perforated mesh sheets, as it is less expensive than stainless steel and can be easily cut, formed, and welded. However, mild steel is not as resistant to corrosion as stainless steel, and may rust over time.
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel is known for its excellent resistance to corrosion and staining. It is often used for perforated mesh sheets in applications where durability and resistance to the elements are important, such as in food and beverage processing, pharmaceuticals, and water treatment. Stainless steel is also often used in architectural design, as it has a high aesthetic appeal and can maintain its appearance over time.
What Is Stainless Steel Made Of?
Stainless steel is a type of steel that is made from a combination of iron, chromium, and other alloying elements. The exact composition of stainless steel can vary, but it typically contains the following elements:
- Iron: Iron is the main component of stainless steel and provides the strength and durability of the material.
- Chromium: Chromium is added to stainless steel to provide resistance to corrosion and staining. Typically, stainless steel contains at least 10.5% chromium.
- Nickel: Nickel is often added to stainless steel to improve its resistance to corrosion and to enhance its strength and toughness.
- Carbon: Carbon is added to stainless steel to improve its hardness and strength.
- Other alloying elements: Other elements, such as molybdenum, titanium, and nitrogen, can also be added to stainless steel to improve its properties, such as its resistance to corrosion, strength, and toughness.
What Is The Nearest Equivalent Wire Mesh Material?
We would suggest the 11mm heavy duty woven wire mesh. It is not quite as rigid as this perforated mesh, but it is very strong and durable.
Check out our blog ‘the benefits of stainless steel perforated metal sheets’ for more information on that large range of materials.
Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers. Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too