3.55mm PVC Green Coated Tension Line Wire
3.55mm PVC green coated tension line wire is the perfect choice to get the job done right. This wire has been designed to provide optimal performance for a variety of applications, from construction to industrial use. Our wire is crafted from the highest quality materials and designed to withstand the toughest conditions, giving you confidence that your project will be long lasting and done right.
- Wire Type – Galvanised Core With Green PVC Coating
- Wire Thickness – 3.55mm
- Coil Weight – 4kg (4000g)
- Wire Length – 75 Metres
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
What Other Garden Mesh Options Are Available?
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of garden wire mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require. Wire fencing, insect meshing and rodent mesh materials are also available in large stock quantities at bargain prices.
FAQs For This Product
What Is Tensioning Wire?
Tensioning wire is a type of wire that is used to provide support and tension in various applications. It is typically made from high-strength materials such as galvanized steel and a PVC coating, and is designed to withstand high levels of tension and stress without breaking or deforming.
Tensioning wire is commonly used in applications such as fencing and framework, where it is used to provide support and stability to the fence or frame. For example, tensioning wire is often used to hold chicken wire fencing in place, providing the necessary tension to keep the wire secure and the fencing straight. It can also be used in the installation of garden mesh fencing, where it helps to provide strength and stability to the fence.
Tensioning wire is available in a range of sizes and thicknesses, depending on the specific application. It may be sold in pre-cut lengths or as a continuous coil, and can be easily cut to size with wire cutters or pliers. Tensioning wire is typically sold alongside other fencing materials, such as chicken wire or garden mesh, and is an essential component in the installation of these types of fences.
How Do I Cut It?
Here are the steps you can follow to cut a tensioning wire coil:
- Gather the necessary tools: You will need a pair of wire cutters, gloves, and eye protection.
- Put on your gloves and eye protection to avoid any injury.
- Locate the point where you need to cut the wire coil. Use a marker to mark the point where you want to cut.
- Hold the tensioning wire firmly in place with one hand, and use the wire cutters to cut the wire at the marked point.
- Be sure to apply enough pressure with the wire cutters to cut through the wire completely.
- Check the cut end of the wire to make sure it is smooth and free of burrs. Use a metal file or sandpaper to smooth out any rough edges.
Can I Rejoin Tension Wire After I Have Cut It?
One common method of rejoining tensioning wire is by using wire splices or crimps. These are small metal sleeves that are designed to fit over the cut ends of the wire and crimped in place with pliers or a special crimping tool. This creates a secure and permanent joint that can withstand high levels of tension and stress.
To rejoin tensioning wire using wire splices or crimps, follow these steps:
- Cut the wire cleanly and straight across using wire cutters.
- Slide a wire splice or crimp onto one end of the cut wire, making sure it is snug against the wire.
- Use pliers or a crimping tool to crimp the splice or crimp onto the wire. Make sure it is crimped tightly and securely.
- Repeat the process for the other end of the cut wire, making sure the two ends overlap slightly.
- Once both ends are joined together with the splice or crimp, use pliers to twist the joint to make sure it is secure and there is no slipping.
Check out our blog ‘introducing green coated tension line wire’ for more information on this product. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers.
We recently published a detailed guide on how to build a chicken coop using chicken wire which will tell you everything that you need to know to be able build your own home for your chickens. This wire would be perfect to help to make your chicken coop more secure.
Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.