The Mesh Company green fencing mesh is manufactured from galvanised steel wire that is then coated with PVC. Green PVC welded mesh is especially pleasing to the eye and more subtle in outdoor environments than the galvanised steel equivalent. Having the coating will extend the product’s lifespan and make it safer than a standard galvanised mesh for use around animals as well as blending into your garden better.
- Offers great corrosion and rust resistance
- Long life span & durable in all conditions
- Green mesh blends in perfectly in outdoor environments
- Easy to unroll & cut
Traditionally a woven mesh manufacturer, we ventured into offering green welded netting in 2020. We have many years of established trade with the best quality mesh manufacturing facilities. This great product meets all of our stringent standard requirements.
Orders are picked and fulfilled by our amazing team at our Warrington factory within hours of order placement.
Does Green Fencing Mesh Deter Predators?
It does offer deterrent, however it all depends on how it is applied. Many predators are digging animals, so make sure to run the mesh around the outer areas of your coop, garden, fence or crops and then bury with dirt.
PVC plastic mesh is ideal for fences or crop protection where blending in is a necessity, such as a garden or with a hedge. Garden netting can keep rabbits and other animals out as well, so it makes for a great netting for fruit cages.
Just like the galvanised welded wire mesh, our Green PVC plastic fencing is also constructed in a linear shape for maximum strength.
Core Material – Galvanised steel
Finish – Steel wire core with Green PVC Coating
Green Welded Fencing Mesh Specifications:
- Metal Type – Galvanised steel
- Coating – Plastic green PVC coating
- Hole Size – 50mm (5cm) x 100mm (10cm)
- Wire Thickness – 2.1mm
- Roll Size – 1 Metre Width x 25 Metre Length
- Unroll the fence. Weigh the mesh down weighing down to make this easier. We use heavy solid bar at the end of the roll, and also ideally at the point where the mesh is unrolled too. Welded wire mesh is quite springy as it is thick and malleable.
- Employ a good quality pair of tin snips or scissors to cut to the desired length. Always wear protective gloves. This mesh can be sharp at the point of the cuts. Avoid sharp edges by folding a couple of centimetres of the netting over either side.
- Use a staple gun to secure your welded mesh to fence posts or around the perimeter of the area as required.
Green Welded Mesh Netting
Green wire netting is very strong, reinforced welded mesh made by constructing it in a linear pattern. At the same time it is also flexible, long lasting and can be easily manipulated into the format you want it.
The straight linear mesh shape also means it can prevent larger garden animals such as chickens, rabbits and cats from getting through certain gaps or areas that require protection or are out of bounds.
Customers are advised that the life expectancy of galvanised wire netting is determined by the amount of wear and tear it is subjected to and the environment in which it is used. As a rule we advise that metal mesh should last 10 years in the right circumstances.
What can you use Welded Mesh Fencing for?
- Chicken coops
- Chicken runs
- Pet fencing and gates
- Deer control fencing
- Garden fencing
- Crop protection
- Tree guards
- Chicken sheds
- Animal houses
- Rodent deterrent
- Plastering and rendering support
- Insulation support between joists
- Outdoor floor grip/anti-slip wire
Other Garden Mesh Options
We don’t just offer green PVC welded netting, we also offer a full range of galvanised steel mesh options in several hole sizes. You may also be interest in our huge range of chicken wire mesh available.
Please call us if you wish to discuss any of our products – (+ 44) 01925 406 602 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We are always happy to help in any way that we are able to.
Fence posts and tools will need to be purchased separately.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.
There are no reviews yet.