The Mesh Company green fencing mesh is manufactured from galvanised steel wire that is then coated with PVC. Green PVC welded mesh is especially pleasing to the eye and more subtle in outdoor environments than the galvanised steel equivalent. Having the coating will extend the product’s lifespan and make it safer than a standard galvanised mesh for use around animals as well as blending into your garden better.
When it comes to securing your garden or yard, welded green fencing mesh is a durable and practical choice. This heavy-duty fencing mesh is perfect for those who want a strong and long-lasting solution to protect their property. Each roll measures 1m x 25m and has a 50mm x 100mm hole, making it a secure barrier against unwanted intruders. The 2.1m thick wire ensures that the fence is sturdy and able to withstand harsh weather conditions. With this type of wire fencing for gardens, you can be assured that your garden is protected from wildlife and other outdoor hazards. Whether it’s mesh for fencing, mesh fencing, fence mesh, or fencing mesh wire, this green fencing mesh is sure to fulfil all your security needs.
- Offers great corrosion and rust resistance
- Long life span & durable in all conditions
- Green mesh blends in perfectly in outdoor environments
- Easy to unroll & cut
Traditionally a woven mesh manufacturer, we ventured into offering green welded netting in 2020. We have many years of established trade with the best quality mesh manufacturing facilities. This great product meets all of our stringent standard requirements.
Orders are picked and fulfilled by our amazing team at our Warrington factory within hours of order placement.
Green Welded Fencing Mesh Specifications
- Roll Size – 1 Metre Width x 25 Metre Length
- Roll Weight – 15.7kg
- Hole Size – 50mm (5cm) x 100mm (10cm)
- Wire Thickness – 2.1mm
- Metal Type – Galvanised steel
Coating – Plastic green PVC coating
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
What Other Garden Mesh Options Are Available?
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of garden wire mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require. Wire fencing, insect meshing and rodent mesh materials are also available in large stock quantities at bargain prices.
FAQs For This Product
Does Green Fencing Mesh Deter Predators?
It does offer deterrent, however it all depends on how it is applied. Many predators are digging animals, so make sure to run the mesh around the outer areas of your coop, garden, fence or crops and then bury with dirt.
PVC plastic mesh is ideal for fences or crop protection where blending in is a necessity, such as a garden or with a hedge. Garden netting can keep rabbits and other animals out as well, so it makes for a great netting for fruit cages.
Just like the galvanised welded wire mesh, our Green PVC plastic fencing is also constructed in a linear shape for maximum strength.
How Is It Installed?
- Unroll the fence. Weigh the mesh down weighing down to make this easier. We use heavy solid bar at the end of the roll, and also ideally at the point where the mesh is unrolled too. Welded wire mesh is quite springy as it is thick and malleable.
- Employ a good quality pair of tin snips or scissors to cut to the desired length. Always wear protective gloves. This mesh can be sharp at the point of the cuts. Avoid sharp edges by folding a couple of centimetres of the netting over either side.
- Use a staple gun to secure your welded mesh to fence posts or around the perimeter of the area as required.
What Can I Use Welded Mesh Fencing For?
This mesh has been used for myriad purposes since we introduced it in 2022. Here are just a few of them:
- Chicken coops
- Chicken runs
- Pet fencing and gates
- Deer control fencing
- Garden fencing
- Crop protection
- Tree guards
- Chicken sheds
- Animal houses
- Rodent deterrent
- Plastering and rendering support
- Insulation support between joists
- Outdoor floor grip/anti-slip wire
Do I Need Planning Permission To Use This Mesh To Make A Fence?
In most cases, a 1 metre fence of mesh does not require planning permission, as it falls under the permitted development rules in many jurisdictions.
However, there are some exceptions and local regulations that may apply, such as conservation areas, listed buildings, or properties with specific covenants or restrictions.
It’s always a good idea to check with your local planning authority before installing any type of fence, to ensure that you are in compliance with local regulations and requirements. They can provide guidance on what types of fencing are allowed in your area and any necessary permissions that may need to be obtained.
What Other Green Mesh Do You Offer?
We carry a large range of garden mesh materials. If you require a green material then we offer chicken wire with 13mm (1/2″), 25mm (1″) and 50mm (2″) holes. These rolls are 600mm (2ft) to 1200mm (4ft) and are lower in price that this thick welded mesh options as the wires are far lighter.
We recently wrote an article outlining all of the green mesh options that we have in stock. This blog gives detailed comparisons, pros and cons etc.
If you are interested in this product then you may be interested in our article ‘everything that you need to know about wire fencing’. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers.
Also, we have an ever expanding YouTube channel. We created this channel to help showcase our products, inform our customers on the wire mesh market, and use our position as a trusted authority in our industry to help all to understand exactly what metal mesh can offer.
Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
Fence posts and tools will need to be purchased separately.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.