Chicken Mesh Wire
The Mesh Company green PVC coated chicken wire is made from galvanised steel wire with a coating of PVC. Green PVC mesh is especially pleasing to the eye and more subtle in outdoor environments than the galvanised steel equivalent. The coating ensures that the product will have an even longer lifespan and it is also a safer option than the standard galvanised mesh for using when involving animals and pets.
Looking for a netting solution that is strong and reliable? Look no further than green chicken wire netting! Made from top-quality, green PVC-coated steel, this netting is sure to stand up to even the most demanding of tasks. With a 13mm hole size, it is perfect for small animal enclosures, garden fencing, and more. Whether you’re a professional landscaper or just looking to spruce up your backyard, green chicken wire netting is the perfect choice. So why wait? Order your high-quality green chicken wire netting today and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re getting the best!
- Offers great corrosion and rust resistance
- Long life span & durable in all conditions
- Green mesh blends in perfectly in outdoor environments
- Easy to unroll & cut
Traditionally a woven mesh manufacturer, we ventured into offering green netting in 2020. We have many years of established trade with the best quality mesh manufacturing facilities. This great product meets all of our stringent standard requirements.
Orders are picked and fulfilled by our amazing team at our Warrington factory within hours of order placement.
Green Chicken Mesh Wire Netting
Chicken mesh wire with a coating of PVC is ideal where fencing or protecting crops is required, it is also discreet therefore it’s great for blending in with your garden, a hedge or any grassy area. Mesh can also be used at the bottom of tall fences, keeping out rabbits and other animals.
Similar to the galvanised chicken wire mesh, our Green PVC garden netting mesh is constructed in a hexagonal shape pattern for maximum reinforcement and can be bent and manipulated into any shape required.
Core Material – Mild Steel
Finish – Galvanised Wire Core with Green PVC Coating
Chicken mesh wire netting is made by constructing it in a distinctive yet effective hexagonal pattern to have a strong, reinforced frame. At the same time it is also long lasting and can be easily manipulated into the format you want it.
The hexagonal mesh shape also means it can prevent larger garden animals such as chickens, rabbits and cats from getting through certain gaps or areas that require protection or are out of bounds. Please note that this mesh is not welded mesh, which we also sell in galvanised steel through our welded mesh section.
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
What Other Garden Mesh Options Are Available?
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of garden wire mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require. Wire fencing, insect meshing and rodent mesh materials are also available in large stock quantities at bargain prices.
FAQs About This Product
What Is The Best Chicken Mesh For A Coop?
Typically, a chicken mesh coop is constructed from galvanised steel or PVC-coated chicken wire which is made by shaping the wire into hexagonal holes.
PVC-coated chicken mesh wire is essentially just galvanised steel chicken wire with a coloured plastic coating. This is often beneficial as it blends into your garden environment better and it also is less harmful to chickens as the coating allows protection against sharp wire edges.
These are the best kind of meshes to use as it has a strong structure to keep out predators such as foxes therefore giving them the ultimate protection whilst allowing great ventilation as well as a view over the garden.
The hexagon structure wire netting comes in a few different hole sizes such as 13mm, 25mm, 31mm and 50mm in both galvanised steel and PVC-coated chicken wire.
In addition, you could also use galvanised welded wire mesh. This has a strong linear structure for good protection and electric fencing as a second layer of safety for your chickens. This does not come in a PVC-coated option.
What Other Materials Do I Need?
As well as your chosen chicken wire mesh, you will also require:
- Wooden fence panels – for the chicken coop frame
- Screws – for putting the frame together
- Hinges and U-Pins/staples – to make fencing and a doorway for your chicken coop
- Wood chips – to be the floor base for your chickens to run on
What Tools Do I Need?
- Spade – for digging area for chicken coop and chicken run to put wood chips in
- Spirit level – for making sure your frame is straight
- Ruler and pen – for marking points to saw the wooden panels
- Drill and/or screwdriver – for screwing the wood panels together
- Hammer – for adding nails into wooden panels
- Pliers – for removing nails
- Staple gun – for attaching the chicken wire to the wooden panels
Not all of these building tools are required depending on what you want to use, this is just a guide on what is suitable for building a chicken coop and chicken run.
How Many Chickens Will Fit Inside A Chicken Coop?
Based on the size of your chicken coop determines how many chickens you could keep inside, it is recommended to have 4 sq feet for each chicken in the coop and 10 sq feet for each chicken in the run.
For example, a 4 x 8ft chicken coop would allow up 10 chickens.
We recently published a detailed guide on how to build a chicken coop using chicken wire which will tell you everything that you need to know to be able build your own home for your chickens.
Check out our article everything that you need to know about green chicken mesh for more information about this specific product. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers. Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
Fence posts and tools will need to be purchased separately.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.