Aluminium Woven Rodent Pest Control Soffit Mesh
This metal wire mesh is one of the best methods of rodent pest control is a rodent proof mesh deterrent. Our 1mm and 2mm hole heavy duty rodent wire mesh is ideal for blocking holes, airbricks and vents of all shapes and sizes.
Using the Mesh Company’s Rodent Mesh, you can prevent rodents of all sizes from entering your property. The process of rodent proofing is one of a series of steps you should take to ensure the safety of your building against rats, mice, or squirrels. Rodent infestations may lead to serious consequences, including the spread of disease and deterioration of hygiene.
By blocking off potential entry points, rodents can be prevented from entering. You should use a rodent proof sealant or wire mesh to block off possible entry points. Rodent proof wire mesh is a low-cost product that can be effectively utilized by both professionals and individuals.
If rats or mice wish to gain access to almost any environment in the home, this type of aluminium steel is the ideal choice.
The Mesh Company can help keep rodents out of your home with our range of rodent mesh roll products. For instance, strong wire mesh can be used to seal off any holes, gaps, or vents in a property to prevent mice from entering your home or business. The mesh, made from aluminium steel, is designed to keep out many forms of rodent and is an ideal solution for internal and external rodent screening applications.
If you would like any advice about the specifications you should use for your application, please get in touch with our sales team.
This wire mesh is strong, however it is pretty each to cut and bend by hand.
Here is a quick breakdown of the key characteristics of this mesh roll:
- Bending & Forming – Good. It is possible to bend this metal with basic tools. We advise that bending by hand is not possible as the thickness of the sheet is too great. The thicker the sheet the harder to bend
- Corrosion Resistance – Good. Oxygen binds very well to aluminium. Aluminium surfaces that are exposed to air or any other oxidizing agent develop a thin, hard film of aluminium oxide very quickly. Aluminium’s corrosion-resistance is precisely due to this aluminium oxidation.
- Solderability – Good. Soldering aluminium can be difficult, as it is more difficult than soldering other metals. Soldering aluminium is easier when you use the right solder blend and remove aluminium oxide
- Machining, Drilling & Grinding: Good. Aluminium is the metal choice for many forms of machining and grinding
- Welding – Good. You could easily weld with this mesh to suit your requirements
- Holes / Wires Per Linear Inch = 10
- Holes / Wires Per Square Inch = 100
- Wire Thickness = 0.56mm
- Hole Size / Aperture = 1.98mm
- Open Area % = 60.77%
- Cut With – Tin snips or standard kitchen scissors. We suggest that you use scissors to cut this to the size that you require. We would use scissors ourselves to cut this mesh
It is of interest to anyone who needs a light mesh for any application. You would be able to fold this mesh by hand very easily. Once bent it would hold its shape.
Use ‘No More Nails’ or similar for affixing this mesh to airbricks and other vents.
The 1050 H14 grade is at least 99.5% pure aluminium. Suitable for both MIG and TIG welding. We recommend this product to customers for use on classic cars, kit cars, and sports cars.
Aluminium 1050 H14 has excellent corrosion resistance, furthermore it is ideal for anodizing or powder coating. Often used in the manufacture of signs and curtain walls.
Can be applied to commercial vehicles, horse boxes, trailers, and caravans.
About The Mesh Company
In 2008 Locker Wire Weavers launched The Mesh Company to bring our enormous range of wire mesh products to the general public for the first time. Previously wire mesh was only available for trade customers.
We continue to extend our range, and now proudly offer many forms of mesh and metal products for the best possible prices. We specialise in woven wire mesh. As a group we work closely with architects and designers to develop ground-breaking new applications for our multifunctional range of materials. We also offer state of the art fabrication and engineering for projects of all sizes.
Strong ties with the Warrington community continue to be at the very core of our business. We are proud to invest in the training and developing our staff of all levels in line with the traditions set by Thomas Locker, who founded our group 150 years ago when he invented the electronic loom. We continue to bring ingenuity and strong ethics to our day to day business.
The Mesh Company continues Warrington’s historic role in the wire industry. For more than 140 years, our group has been a leader in the supply and manufacture of woven wire mesh and wire cloth. Having been founded in Warrington, UK in 1878, Locker mesh products still retain the quality craftsmanship and spirit of innovation that were so characteristic then.
You will find full rolls of this mesh here. Please be advised that the majority of woven mesh is usually available in a maximum roll size of 30 metres by 1200mm. Please email us if you wish to discuss purchasing this mesh in any size – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to call us if you wish to discuss any of our products – (+ 44) 01925 406 602. We are always happy to help in any way that we are able to.
We also offer this product through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.