Galvanised Steel Weld Mesh
1″x 19 gauge galvanised weld mesh available here in various roll sizes to suit all applications. Ideal for a variety of treatments and purposes, 1″ galvanised steel weld mesh is an exceptionally durable and versatile material. Weld mesh is highly resistant to corrosion and other forms of decay, making it an attractive option for building projects that are expected to last through variable climates and challenging terrains. With a strong welded construction, weld mesh can be used for structural support, security gates, window screens, and much more.
19g welded wire mesh is hot dipped galvanised, and it is sourced from high-quality manufacturers. The square holes in welded wire mesh provide more structure than chicken wire.
Available Roll Sizes
Our mesh rolls are available in the following standard sizes:
- Small – 5 Metre x 600mm (16.5ft x 2ft)
- Medium – 5 Metre x 900mm (16.5ft x 3ft)
- Large – 5 Metre x 1200mm (16.5ft x 4ft)
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
What Other Garden Mesh Options Are Available?
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of garden wire mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require. Wire fencing, insect meshing and rodent mesh materials are also available in large stock quantities at bargain prices.
FAQs For This Product
How To Cut Welded Wire Mesh
Cutting weld wire mesh can be done with the following steps:
- Measure and mark the section of welded wire mesh that needs to be cut using a measuring tape, a straight edge, and a marker.
- Put on a pair of heavy-duty gloves to protect your hands from the sharp edges of the wire mesh.
- Use a pair of wire cutters or heavy-duty metal shears to cut the wire mesh along the marked line. Place the wire cutters or shears as close to the mark as possible and apply firm pressure to the handles to cut through the wire.
- For larger sections of welded wire mesh, use a pair of bolt cutters or a metal cutting saw to make the cut. Place the bolt cutters or saw blade as close to the mark as possible and use a back and forth motion to cut through the wire.
- Once the wire mesh is cut, use a pair of pliers to bend the cut edges inward to prevent the sharp edges from snagging or scratching anything.
How Do I Weld Galvanised Wire Mesh To A Frame?
Attaching galvanised wire mesh to a frame can be done using the following steps:
- Measure the frame and the wire mesh to ensure they are the same size. If the wire mesh is larger than the frame, trim it to the correct size using wire cutters.
- Position the wire mesh over the frame and use a staple gun to attach it to the frame. Start in the middle of one side of the frame and work your way to the corners, pulling the wire mesh tight as you go. Make sure the wire mesh is centred and straight before stapling.
- Continue stapling the wire mesh to the frame, pulling it tight as you go. Make sure to space the staples evenly and to staple close to the edge of the frame to ensure a secure attachment.
- Once the wire mesh is attached to the frame, use pliers to trim any excess wire or staples that may be sticking out.
- If desired, cover the staples and wire edges with a strip of duct tape or other protective material to prevent scratches or snags.
How Strong Is Galvanised Weld Mesh?
The strength of galvanised weld mesh can vary depending on a number of factors, including the gauge or thickness of the wire, the size of the mesh openings, and the quality of the galvanised coating.
In general, galvanised weld mesh is known for its strength and durability, making it ideal for a wide range of applications, from fencing and animal enclosures to industrial and construction uses. The galvanised coating provides additional protection against rust and corrosion, which can further enhance its strength and durability.
Can I Use This For Dog Fencing?
Using 1″ welded mesh for dog fencing can be an effective solution, depending on the size and behaviour of the dog.
1″ welded mesh has smaller openings compared to larger mesh sizes, making it more difficult for dogs to push through or escape. However, it is still important to ensure that the mesh is securely fastened to the fence posts and that there are no gaps or weak points where the dog could push through or climb over.
Check out our blog what are woven wire mesh and welded wire mesh for more information on this product. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers.
Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
Fence posts and tools will need to be purchased separately.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.