Stainless Steel Rat Mesh Rodent Mesh
This rat mesh is one of the best methods of pest control is a rodent-proof mesh deterrent.
Stainless steel woven wire rat mesh with a density of 8 holes per inch is perfect for keeping out pesky rodents. The heavy-duty 0.71mm wire thickness ensures durability and longevity for outdoor use. With a hole size of 2.5mm, this top-quality mesh provides excellent ventilation and airflow while keeping pests out. Its stainless steel construction means it won’t rust or corrode and will maintain its sleek appearance for years to come. Keep your property rodent-free with this dependable and effective mesh.
Wire Cloth Specification
The specifications of this woven wire mesh are as below:
- Holes / Wires Per Linear Inch = 8
- Holes / Wires Per Square Inch = 56
- Wire Thickness = 0.71mm
- Hole Size / Aperture = 2.47mm
- Open Area % = 60%
- Cut With – We suggest that you use tin snips to cut this to the size that you require
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
What Other Rodent Mesh Options Are Available?
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of rodent control wire mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require.
We are also proud to stock air brick vent mesh panels, designed to go straight onto airbricks to prevent rodent ingress.
FAQs For This Product
What Rat Mesh Options Are Available?
Many of our mesh materials could block rats. Some could block any mammal. We have selected a range of materials that we refer to as Rat Mesh as they are ideal to block them. Our best selling rat mesh materials are
- RatMesh: This type of mesh is made from galvanised steel wire, which is coated in zinc to increase its durability and resistance to corrosion. It is welded mesh with a 6mm square hole. This is our best selling rodent mesh material through this store, eBay and Amazon stores.
- Stainless Steel Rat Mesh: This is the mesh option that you are looking at here. Stainless steel mesh is a highly durable and long-lasting option that is resistant to damage from weather, chemicals, and pests. It is very strong and would present an unenterable barrier for any rodent.
Why Choose Stainless Steel Rat Mesh?
Stainless steel rat mesh is a highly effective and durable material for preventing rats and other rodents from entering buildings or other areas. Here are a few reasons why stainless steel rat mesh is so commonly used:
- Resistant to damage: Stainless steel wire mesh is the most resistant to damage from weather, chemicals, and pests, so it can withstand a variety of harsh conditions and remain effective over time.
- Strong and durable: It is strong and durable, which means it can withstand the pressure of rodents attempting to chew or scratch their way through it.
- Hygienic: It is non-corrosive, non-toxic, and easy to clean, making it a hygienic choice for use in areas where cleanliness is important.
- Long-lasting: Stainless steel rat mesh has a long lifespan and is less likely to need replacing than other types of rat mesh. Stainless should last 25 years in the right conditions.
Can I Bend This Mesh?
Stainless steel woven wire mesh with a 2.5mm hole size can be bent to a certain degree, but the degree of flexibility will depend on the specific type of mesh and its wire thickness.
Generally, stainless steel woven wire mesh with a smaller wire diameter will be more flexible and easier to bend than mesh with a larger wire diameter. Stainless steel woven wire mesh with a 2.5mm hole size typically has a wire diameter of around 0.5mm to 0.6mm, which makes it relatively flexible and easy to bend. This mesh has a 0.7mm wire, which makes it stronger than most similarly sizes materials. However it would be bendable by hand.
However, it is important to note that excessive bending or flexing can cause the wire mesh to deform or even break, especially if the mesh has been exposed to stress or pressure. Additionally, bending the mesh may affect its effectiveness in preventing rats or other pests from entering a particular area.
Is This Mesh Available In Any Size?
Kind of. Woven wire mesh is usually made to 30.5m x 1.2m. Any size within that is possible.
Contact our team today if you have any specific requirement and our lovely team will get back to you same-day.
Check out our blog ‘easy steps to install rodent mesh roll in the home’ for a detailed dive into how this mesh can be used.
Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers. Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. The team at The Mesh Company are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.