Flyscreen & Insect Soffit Mesh
Lightweight and easy to work with, flyscreen insect mesh for cladding vent strips is great for using in building and DIY projects where the objective is to prevent insects such as flies and mosquitos from getting inside. It also allows a free flow of air which is great for ventilation but still blocks small insects from passing through.
Bug screen commonly is a very fine wire mesh that is woven together to create small holes no bigger than 0.6mm with the wires woven close together to prevent small insects from getting through. Our fly screen comes in a range of materials such as stainless steel, aluminium and fibreglass which means it is great for using in different environments for example, stainless steel is suitable for outdoor use as it is anti-rust.
Fly mesh is also available in other specifications with larger holes and thicker wires which can prevent larger insects such as bees, wasps, spiders and moths etc. We also do a selection of lengths and widths to cover a range of areas that best suit you.
- Aluminium – 18 x 16 LPI (rectangular) – 0.28mm Wire
- Stainless Steel 304 Grade – 16 LPI – 0.23mm Wire
- Black Fibreglass – 18 x 16 LPI (rectangular) – 0.28mm Wire (black powdered coating)
- Grey Fibreglass – 18 x 16 LPI (rectangular) – 0.28mm Wire (grey powdered coating)
- White Fibreglass – 18 x 16 LPI (rectangular) – 0.28mm Wire (white powdered coating)
Soffit Mesh Roll Sizes
- 30 Metres x 50mm Width Roll – Aluminium and SS304 only
- 30 Metres x 75mm Width Roll – Aluminium and SS304 only
- 30 Metres x 100mm Width Roll – All options
- 30 Metres x 150mm Width Roll – All options
- 30 Metres x 200mm Width Roll – Aluminium only
- 30 Metres x 300mm Width Roll – Fibreglass only
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
What Other Insect Mesh Options Are Available?
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of insect mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require.
What Options Are Available?
Aluminium Insect Mesh Netting
Made from a durable 0.28mm wire, this aluminium mesh is designed to deter even the tiniest of pests. Its 1.31 x 1.13mm hole size ensures that insects won’t be able to enter through it, making it a reliable option for soffit vent rolls. And because it’s made from aluminium, it can withstand harsh weather conditions and won’t rust or corrode over time.
Aluminium fly screen mesh is lightweight and easy to cut with standard scissors, this makes it ideal for insect netting in window and door screens and other indoor and outdoor uses. It’s also perfect as an insect mesh or fly net as it normally a finer mesh but allows good flow of air whilst preventing small insects to birds from getting through it. Furthermore, it is also ideal for using to block air-bricks and soffit vents for insect deterrent.
Read out article covering aluminium fly mesh for more information on this material.
304 Grade Stainless Steel Insect Proof Mesh
Stainless steel insect proof mesh is the perfect solution for those who want a long-lasting, effective way to keep bugs at bay. With a wire thickness of just 0.28mm and a hole size of 1mm, this type of mesh is designed to keep even the smallest insects out. But what really makes it stand out is its corrosion-resistant qualities. Unlike other materials that can rust and weaken over time, stainless steel is built to withstand even the harshest elements. So if you want to ensure that your home stays bug-free for years to come, stainless steel insect proof mesh is the way to go.
The grade of stainless steel that we use for these rolls is standard grade 304 stainless steel. This is the industry standard grade of stainless steel that is used in woven mesh as it is long lasting and is made for providing excellent corrosion resistance although it is heavier than aluminium. You would require marine grade 316 stainless steel if you need to use the mesh in salt water or coastal environments.
Check out our blog everything that you need to know about stainless steel insect mesh for more information on this product.
Fibreglass Insect Mesh
Fibreglass insect mesh is a highly durable and versatile material that provides efficient protection against unwanted pests. With a rectangular mesh design and 18 x 16 holes per inch, this mesh provides optimum airflow while keeping out even the tiniest of insects. Moreover, the 0.28mm wire and 1.13 x 1.31mm hole dimensions make it perfect for keeping medium-sized insects at bay. Whether you’re looking to install new screens on your doors and windows, or simply replace old and worn-out ones, the fibreglass insect mesh, available in black, grey and white, is an excellent choice that’s not only durable but also easy to install.
Fibreglass flymesh is essentially a fabric-like plastic mesh with a coloured PVC coating, it is lightweight, durable and great for window and door insect screen netting. The PVC coating means that the mesh is waterproof therefore it is perfect for using for outdoor vents. It’s also flame retardant, flexible and easy to cut so it’s quick to use in any project and long-lasting with its weatherproof coating. Our fibreglass metal fly screen comes in black, grey and white.
Yes we have also written about fibreglass insect mesh too.
Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers. Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
You may also be interested in our blog about soffit vent mesh. This is a common use for insect mesh of all types.
Also, we have an ever expanding YouTube channel. We created this channel to help showcase our products, inform our customers on the wire mesh market, and use our position as a trusted authority in our industry to help all to understand exactly what metal mesh can offer.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.