Aluminium Air Brick Vented Cover
Our range of air brick vented cover products prevent unwanted rodent access to your property via vents, gaps, nooks and crannies. In other words, this is top quality mesh product designed for all vent sizes.
Perforated Metal Mesh Sheet
Sheets with perforations are commonly used to allow air to pass through. Ventilation and filtration are the main uses for this mesh type. Rodent proofing is another use for perforated sheeting.
Here is a quick breakdown of the key characteristics of this sheet metal:
- Bending & Forming – Good. It is possible to bend this metal with basic tools. We advise that bending by hand is not possible as the thickness of the sheet is too great. The thicker the sheet the harder to bend
- Corrosion Resistance – Good. Oxygen binds very well to aluminium. Aluminium surfaces that are exposed to air or any other oxidizing agent develop a thin, hard film of aluminium oxide very quickly. Aluminium’s corrosion-resistance is precisely due to this aluminium oxidation.
- Solderability – Good. Soldering aluminium can be difficult, as it is more difficult than soldering other metals. Soldering aluminium is easier when you use the right solder blend and remove aluminium oxide
- Machining, Drilling & Grinding: Good. Aluminium is the metal choice for many forms of machining and grinding
- Welding – Good. You could easily weld with this mesh to suit your requirements
Air Brick Cover
- RODENT PEST BARRIER – This super high-quality external mesh barrier prevents rodents including spiders, ants, wasps and bees, from gaining ingress into cavities through airbricks in the home. Air brick vent covers can also be used to block vents, holes and gaps
- ALUMINIUM PERFORATED MESH – The aluminium option is made from top quality round hole perforated plate. This is very strong and also allows for very good airflow whilst offering excellent protection.
- EASY TO INSTALL – These vent covers are designed to be screwed directly onto surfaces to create a solid seal against the building. We also recommend the use of a strong adhesive to secure these covers in place.
- MADE IN THE UK – Designed in the UK. Made in the UK. Perfect to cover vents found in the UK.
- DIMENSIONS & COLOUR – These air vent covers come in in 3 frame colour options.
Sheet Sizes Available:
- Small – 245 x 95mm
- Medium – 245 x 170mm
- Large – 245 x 245mm
- Brown (Brick)
- Aluminium (plain aluminium perforated mesh)
Pack Quantity Available:
- 1 Pack
- 3 Pack
- 5 Pack
- 10 Pack
The range of mesh panels available at this site offers a broad spectrum of options, designed to meet a variety of needs. For instance, the majority of woven mesh is available in maximum rolls of 30 metres by 1200mm. Please email us if you wish to discuss purchasing these larger sheets – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to call us if you wish to discuss any of our products – (+ 44) 01925 406 602. We are always happy to help in any way that we are able to, so please give us a call and we’ll help as best we can.
We also offer this product through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.
There are no reviews yet.