Aluminium Perforated Metal Sheet
3mm round aluminium perforated metal is produced by punching flat aluminium plate with a specific pattern. The customer’s requirement for metal for cosmetic or application purposes drives this decision.
Sheets with perforations are commonly used to allow air to pass through. Ventilation and filtration are the main uses for this mesh type. Rodent proofing is another use for perforated sheeting.
Aluminium perforated metal is a punched sheet plate. Hole rows can be straight or staggered to increase the number of openings.
The 1050 H14 grade is at least 99.5% pure aluminium. Suitable for both MIG and TIG welding. We recommend this product to customers for use on classic cars, kit cars, and sports cars.
Aluminium 1050 H14 has excellent corrosion resistance, furthermore it is ideal for anodizing or powder coating. Often used in the manufacture of signs and curtain walls.
Can be applied to commercial vehicles, horse boxes, trailers, and caravans.
Specification Of This Mesh:
- Hole Size (Aperture) – 3mm round hole
- Pitch – 5mm. The pitch is measured from the start of one hole to the next or the hole size plus the gap between the hole
- Thickness – 1mm thick flat sheet
- Pattern – Triangular
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted metallic mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
We also offer a massive range of stainless steel perforated metal sheet options from immediate stock. In order to produce stainless steel perforated metal sheet, flat sheet metal is punched with round or square holes. Stainless steel is a more expensive option, but this is due to increased corrosion resistance and longevity.
FAQs For This Product
Can I Use This Perforated Metal For Filtration?
Yes you can. Using 3mm round perforated metal sheet for filtration can be an effective way to remove solids from liquids or gases.
The size of the holes in the perforated metal sheet will determine the size of the particles that can pass through. For filtration purposes, the hole size should be smaller than the particles you are trying to remove.
The surface area of the perforated metal sheet will affect the filtration efficiency. Increasing the surface area can improve the filtration efficiency but may also increase pressure drop.
How Do I Clean Aluminium Mesh?
Cleaning aluminium perforated metal is relatively easy and can be done using a few simple steps. Start by removing any loose dirt or debris using a soft-bristled brush or vacuum cleaner. Then, mix a solution of warm water and a mild detergent, such as dish soap or laundry detergent. Apply the solution to the surface of the perforated metal sheet, and use a soft-bristled brush to scrub the surface gently. Rinse the sheet thoroughly with clean water, and dry it using a soft, lint-free cloth or towel.
We advise that you avoid using abrasive or acidic cleaners that can scratch or corrode the surface of the perforated metal sheet.
Is Aluminium Sheet Metal Easy To Bend?
Aluminium sheet metal is generally considered to be relatively easy to bend, especially compared to other metals like steel or copper. Aluminum has a low density and is relatively soft, making it easier to manipulate and shape. However, the ease of bending aluminum sheet metal can also depend on several factors, including the thickness of the sheet, the type of alloy used, and the specific shape and angle of the bend required.
Thinner aluminum sheet metal is generally easier to bend than thicker sheets, as it requires less force to bend. Similarly, certain aluminium alloys, such as those with a higher magnesium content, may be more difficult to bend due to their increased strength and hardness.
Check out our blog aluminium perforated metal sheet for more information on that large range of materials.
Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers. Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.