White Fibreglass Fly Net
This top quality European made fly net screens also provides excellent insect vents. This is ideally used to block air-bricks, soffit vents etc for insect deterrent. This mesh is light but it does prevent birds and insects from gaining entry into holes, nooks and crannies. The most common use for this light mesh is as a door screen fly mesh.
This roll of mesh a durable and versatile solution for keeping your environment free from flies and other small insects. This premium quality mesh is designed with 18 x 16 rectangular holes per linear inch, making it fine enough to prevent the entry of most insects while still allowing fresh air to circulate. Each wire has a thickness of 0.28mm, and the hole size or aperture is 1.13 x 1.31mm, providing a robust yet lightweight barrier. One of the great benefits of this product is its ease of use. It can be conveniently cut to size using standard kitchen scissors, allowing for customisation to fit any window or opening. Supplied in a 30 metre x 300mm roll, this fly net is perfect for both residential and commercial applications. Beyond its primary use as a fly net, it can also be used for various other purposes such as filtering and sieving in both indoor and outdoor settings. Trust The Mesh Company’s white fly net to provide you with an effective, easy-to-use, and versatile solution for keeping your space comfortable and insect-free.
- Colour – White
- Holes / Wires Per Linear Inch = 18 x 16 (rectangular)
- Wire Thickness = 0.28mm
- Hole Size / Aperture = 1.13 x 1.31mm
- Cut With – Standard kitchen scissors. We would use scissors to cut this to size.
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
FAQs For This Product
Does The Fly Net Restrict Air Flow?
Check out our blog everything that you need to know about fibreglass insect mesh for more information on this product. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers.
Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.