White Fibreglass Insect Netting Screens
This top quality European made insect netting screens also provides excellent fly and insect vents. This is ideally used to block air-bricks, soffit vents etc for insect deterrent. This mesh is light but it does prevent birds and insects from gaining entry into holes, nooks and crannies. The most common use for this light mesh is as a door screen fly mesh.
One of our key offerings is the white insect meshing roll, measuring 30 meters by 150mm, and is ideal for insect screening soffit. This product features 18 x 16 holes/wires per linear inch, resulting in a rectangular hole size or aperture of 1.13 x 1.31mm, and a wire thickness of 0.28mm. The white color of the mesh not only adds to its aesthetic appeal but also reflects heat, keeping your space cool and comfortable. The mesh’s design effectively keeps insects out while still allowing fresh air to flow in, making it perfect for various applications such as window and door screens, ventilation areas in the attic, or soffits. Additionally, the insect meshing is easy to install and can be cut to size as needed. It provides a cost-effective and environmentally friendly solution for both residential and commercial properties. Not only does it prevent insects from entering your space, but it also acts as a filter to keep out debris and dust, thus helping to maintain a clean and healthy environment. With The Mesh Company’s dedication to quality, you can be assured of the insect meshing’s durability and effectiveness in keeping your spaces insect-free.
- Colour – White
- Holes / Wires Per Linear Inch = 18 x 16 (rectangular)
- Wire Thickness = 0.28mm
- Hole Size / Aperture = 1.13 x 1.31mm
- Cut With – Standard kitchen scissors. We would use scissors to cut this to size.
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
FAQs For This Product
How Can I Cut Fibreglass Insect Mesh?
With ease. We would suggest that you use standard kitchen scissors and cut along the aperture.
Does The Insect Netting Also Filter Debris And Dust?
Yes, The insect meshing does indeed filter debris and dust. Although the fine mesh serves as a barrier to airborne particles such as dust, dirt, and other small debris, it also serves as a barrier to insects because it is designed primarily to keep insects out of the screen. Keeping your property clean and healthy will contribute to the maintenance of a healthier and more pleasant environment. Although it filter out larger particles, keep in mind that it may not be fine enough to filter out smaller particles such as pollen and pollutants, even though it filters out larger particles.
We have an enormous range of mesh options. For example, if you did want to filter out pollen we would recommend a mesh with a hole size around 10 times smaller than this particular mesh.
Is The Insect Meshing Environmentally Friendly?
Yes, the insect meshing is environmentally friendly. Using this product will allow you to keep your space free of insects in a non-toxic and chemical-free manner. It is possible to physically block insects from entering your space instead of using harmful insecticides or pesticides that are harmful to the environment. In addition to reducing the carbon footprint of your organization, this also ensures the safety of the residents as well as the surrounding environment by reducing your chemical usage. There is also the advantage of the meshing being durable, which means that it doesn’t need to be replaced as frequently, thereby reducing the amount of waste accumulated over time.
Check out our blog everything that you need to know about fibreglass insect mesh for more information on this product. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers.
Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.