Black Garden & Pond Netting
Black garden & pond netting is perfect for anyone who wants to keep out unwanted pests and predators. This useful type of netting has a fibrous construction that will keep leaves and other contaminants out of your pond.
It’s lightweight yet strong enough to withstand the elements, rendering it ideal for outdoor use. The black net is knotted for high strength and longevity.
Its blacked-out colour it can blend easily with existing foliage creating an aesthetically pleasing look as well as offering protection.
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers. We specialise in durable materials and innovative manufacturing techniques to ensure that our products are long-lasting and reliable.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products. This allows customers to find the specific product that meets their needs.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
What Else Is Available?
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of garden wire mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require. Chicken wire, insect meshing and rodent mesh materials are also available in large stock quantities at bargain prices.
FAQs About Product
Can Herons Get Through Pond Netting?
Herons are known to be persistent and skilled predators when it comes to catching fish in ponds. While black pond netting can be effective in deterring herons, we advise that it is not always fool proof.
Herons have been known to use their sharp beaks to peck through thin or weak areas in the netting. They can even stand on the netting and use their weight to push it down, thus gaining access to the pond.
However, there are steps you can take to make your black pond netting more effective in deterring herons. The simplest solution is to buy You can also install the netting at a height that is difficult for herons to reach or attach it to a frame or structure to keep it taut and prevent sagging.
Can Goldfish Get Entangled In Pond Netting?
Yes, it is possible for goldfish to get entangled in pond netting. If a netting is saggy and not tightly installed then this is more likely.
Goldfish may accidentally swim into the netting, which can cause their fins or other body parts to become entangled.
It is important to properly install and secure the netting, ensuring that it is taut and not sagging.
How Do I Cut This Netting?
To cut black pond netting, you will need a pair of sharp scissors or a utility knife. Here are the steps to follow:
- Lay the pond netting flat on a clean, flat surface. Make sure it is fully extended and not bunched up.
- Measure the area that you require from the edge of the netting, using a ruler or measuring tape to ensure accuracy.
- Carefully cut along aperture using the sharp scissors or utility knife. Make sure to cut straight and avoid cutting too much or too little.
- Once you have cut through the netting, inspect the edges to ensure that they are clean and free from any jagged or uneven areas.
- If you need to cut additional sections of the netting, repeat the process, making sure to measure and cut accurately each time.
Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers. Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.
There are no reviews yet.