Weld Mesh Fencing
Galvanised weld mesh fencing available here as a handy sized 5 metre x 900mm units. Weld mesh fencing is an excellent choice for a variety of residential and commercial projects. Its galvanised finish provides superior corrosion resistance, making it ideal for outdoor applications. With a 1 ” wire thickness, welded wire fencing is stronger and longer lasting than chain link fencing, but with similar visibility benefits.
19g welded wire mesh is hot dipped galvanised, and it is sourced from high-quality manufacturers. The square holes in welded wire mesh provide more structure than chicken wire.
The specifications for this metal mesh are as follows:
- Roll Size = 5 metre x 900mm
- Hole Size / Aperture = 1″ / 25mm
- Wire Thickness = 19 gauge / 1mm
- Mesh Count = 1 hole per linear inch
- Holes / Wires Per Square Inch = 2 hole per square inch
- Cut With = Tin snips
Available Roll Sizes
Our mesh rolls are available in the following standard sizes:
- Small – 5 Metre x 600mm (16.5ft x 2ft)
- Medium – 5 Metre x 900mm (16.5ft x 3ft)
- Large – 5 Metre x 1200mm (16.5ft x 4ft)
Lightweight wire mesh fence is ideal for small animal enclosures such as rabbit runs and chicken coops. Besides garden applications, it can also be used for light-weight mesh wire fencing. A welded mesh has slightly more structure and rigidity than chicken wire netting as it is made from the same 19 gauge wire (1mm thick). The mesh is hot-dipped galvanized in order to protect it from rust.
We advise that this wire mesh can be used to build protective fences to ensure animals and livestock are always safe. You can also use wire fencing as a means of protecting a designated outdoor space from intruders. Galvanised square or hexagonal wire is typically used for mesh fencing so that it can keep its shape for decades.
Garden wire is available in many sizes and materials, either rolled or as single panels. Wire mesh fencing is an ideal application for this product.
Galvanised Steel Weld Mesh
The mesh is made from mild steel that has been hot dipped in zinc to give it a galvanised finish that protects it from the elements. Welded mesh is perfect for appliances such as chicken coops and rabbit runs, garden wire fencing, fruit cages, and much more because of its zinc coating.
It is important to note that ‘Galvanised Steel’ and ‘Galvanized Steel’ refer to the same finish. Mesh netting of this type is not available in stainless steel.
As a result of the galvanised finish, the item is resistant to rust and corrosion. Welded wire mesh of this size is suitable for medium-duty fencing, boundary fences, pet enclosures, and fox proofing.
Designed for medium-duty fencing applications, the weld mesh fencing material is a tough and strong galvanised mesh.
Why Choose The Mesh Company?
Our group have been in the mesh industry for over 150 years. We are one of the UK’s most trusted mesh suppliers because:
- Quality products: We offer high-quality products that are designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Wide range of products: We are known for offering a wide range of products, including mesh, fencing, netting, and other related products.
- Experienced staff: Our staff are knowledgeable, experienced, and can provide expert advice and assistance to customers. This can be especially helpful for customers who are unsure about which product to choose or who have specific requirements. We also regular write blogs and help guides to help explain what our materials can be used for.
- Competitive prices: We are sure that our prices are always the lowest around. This makes us an attractive option for customers who are looking for a cost-effective solution.
- Customer service: The Mesh Company place a high priority on service and offer excellent support and assistance to our customers. This can help to ensure that you will have a positive experience when working with The Mesh Company.
What Other Garden Mesh Options Are Available?
The Mesh Company has an enormous range of garden wire mesh products. We truly are an industry leader among suppliers of weld mesh and woven wire materials. With the capabilities we have in-house, we can provide virtually anything you require. Wire fencing, insect meshing and rodent mesh materials are also available in large stock quantities at bargain prices.
FAQs For This Product
How Large Is The Roll?
Light. We surveyed our customers who told us that they would like to see us stock rolls that are smaller and easy to handle. This reduces wasted cost, space and material.
This weld mesh fencing roll is 5 metres x 900mm. This is easy to handle and ideal for small, domestic fencing projects.
Can I Return The Item If It’s Not What I Need?
Yes. We accept returns of unused products for 28 days of purchase.
How Much Is Postage?
Free. All of our prices include standard UK delivery.
How Is Galvanised Weld Mesh Fencing Manufactured?
Zinc is applied to steel in order to prevent corrosion and rust. See the details below for more information.
Are Scissors Capable Of Cutting This Material?
No. Rolls made from weld mesh are designed to provide greater strength and rigidity. It is best to use pliers or wire cutters to cut the wire.
Does The Product Offer A High Level Of Flexibility?
It is moderately flexible. As a result of the squares being welded together at every joint, the frame is made more rigid. Chicken wire mesh is an excellent product for moulding around animal coops or forming into unusual shapes.
If I Want To Make A Fence With This Material, What Should I Attach It To?
In order to provide the best support, metal fence posts should be set in concrete. If you prefer, you can also plant wooden posts, even though they are less sturdy, and attach the welded mesh to them more easily.
Check out our blog ‘everything that you need to know about welded wire mesh’ for more information on this product. Our goal for our blogs and help guides is to answer as many questions as possible to help to explain the possibilities of mesh to our customers.
Contact our team today if you have any questions at all. We are always really keen to help in any way that we can.
Fence posts and tools will need to be purchased separately.
We also offer similar products through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.