Stainless Steel Air Brick Vent Cover
Our range of air brick vent cover prevent unwanted rodent access to your property via vents, gaps, nooks and crannies. In other words, this is top quality mesh product designed for all vent sizes.
Woven Wire Mesh Rodent Deterrent
This heavy duty mesh is ideal pest control solution to deter and block rodents. Our 2mm hole heavy duty rodent wire mesh is ideal for blocking holes, airbricks and vents of all shapes and sizes.
Using the Mesh Company’s rodent mesh, you can prevent rodents of all sizes from entering your property. The process of rodent proofing is one of a series of steps you should take to ensure the safety of your building against rats, mice, or squirrels. Rodent infestations may lead to serious consequences, including the spread of disease and deterioration of hygiene.
In conclusion, if rodents wish to gain access to almost any environment in the home, this type of stainless steel is the ideal choice.
This wire mesh itself is fairly strong, however it is pretty each to cut and bend by hand when not surrounded by a solid frame.
The specifications for the 2mm hole mouse mesh are as follows:
- Holes / Wires Per Linear Inch = 10
- Holes / Wires Per Square Inch = 100
- Wire Thickness = 0.56mm
- Hole Size / Aperture = 1.98mm
- Open Area % = 60.77%
- Cut With – Tin snips or standard kitchen scissors. We suggest that you use scissors to cut this to the size that you require. We would use scissors ourselves to cut this mesh
This is the standard heavy duty mesh specification that we use for rodent / airbrick applications, because the mesh has the ideal hole to wire ratio for the task.
Anyone who requires a course mesh for any application may find it of interest.
The grade of stainless steel that we use for these rolls is standard grade 304 stainless steel. This is the industry standard grade of stainless steel that is used in the woven mesh industry. It is long lasting and provides very good corrosion resistance.
Air Brick Vent Cover
- RODENT PEST BARRIER – This super high-quality external mesh barrier prevents rodents including spiders, ants, wasps and bees, from gaining ingress into cavities through airbricks in the home. Air brick vent covers can also be used to block vents, holes and gaps
- STAINLESS STEEL WOVEN MESH – The mesh in each panel is manufactured from high-quality European stainless steel. Stainless steel is ideally suited to be situated in outside environments, as it has the highest resistance to corrosion. The mesh itself allows for the best possible airflow to the building whilst preventing future pest movements into the home. This mesh is perfect because it’s strong but has a high open area % for a good flow of air.
- EASY TO INSTALL – These vent covers are designed to be screwed directly onto surfaces to create a solid seal against the building. We also recommend the use of a strong adhesive to secure these covers in place.
- MADE IN THE UK – Designed in the UK. Made in the UK. Perfect to cover vents found in the UK.
- DIMENSIONS & COLOUR – These air vent covers come in in 3 frame colour options.
Sheet Sizes Available:
- Small – 245 x 95mm
- Medium – 245 x 170mm
- Large – 245 x 245mm
- Brown (Brick)
- Aluminium (plain aluminium perforated mesh)
Pack Quantity Available:
- 1 Pack
- 3 Pack
- 5 Pack
- 10 Pack
About The Mesh Company
In 2008 Locker Wire Weavers launched The Mesh Company to bring our enormous range of wire mesh products to the general public for the first time. Previously wire mesh was only available for trade customers.
We continue to extend our range, and now proudly offer many forms of mesh and metal products for the best possible prices. We specialise in woven wire mesh. As a group we work closely with architects and designers to develop ground-breaking new applications for our multifunctional range of materials. We also offer state of the art fabrication and engineering for projects of all sizes.
Strong ties with the Warrington community continue to be at the very core of our business. We are proud to invest in the training and developing our staff of all levels in line with the traditions set by Thomas Locker, who founded our group 150 years ago when he invented the electronic loom. We continue to bring ingenuity and strong ethics to our day to day business.
The Mesh Company continues Warrington’s historic role in the wire industry. For more than 140 years, our group has been a leader in the supply and manufacture of woven wire mesh and wire cloth. Having been founded in Warrington, UK in 1878, Locker mesh products still retain the quality craftsmanship and spirit of innovation that were so characteristic then.
The range of mesh panels available at this site offers a broad spectrum of options, designed to meet a variety of needs. For instance, the majority of woven mesh is available in maximum rolls of 30 metres by 1200mm. Please email us if you wish to discuss purchasing these larger sheets – email@example.com.
Feel free to call us if you wish to discuss any of our products – (+ 44) 01925 406 602. We are always happy to help in any way that we are able to, so please give us a call and we’ll help as best we can.
We also offer this product through our highly popular eBay store, check us out there too.